Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

My $.03 Mr Potato Accessory Kits


I think I mentioned that my twin girlies love Mr. Potato Head right now.  Well we have lots of potatoes, but are always looking for new accessories for them.  I have a personal email account.  My husband has a work one and a personal one.  I entered my email address at Kohls a few days ago and received a $5 off  a $5 purchase coupon for my account and for my husband's account.  Kohl's happened to be having a night owl/early bird sale last night and this morning (I'm sure they will have one weekly until
Christmas).  The Playschool toys were originally 30% off with and additional 20% off last night and this morning.  Here is the breakdown of my Potato Head deal:
Original price: $8.99
Sale price: $6.29
Extra 20% off:  $5.03
minus $5 coupon: $.03

These are great and I am super excited to give them to my girlies.  They will love them.  Don't forget to sign up with Kohls here to get your $5 certificate.  You will get your $5 coupon via email within a few days.  It will only be valid for a week or 10 days so make sure you use it promptly.  Save it for a doorbuster or other great deal as it is valid on all sale and clearance merchandise.