Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Free For Me and For You Too !


Well, I have decided that I have spent enough for the week.  I didn't go over budget, I am still under, but whatever money I don't spend goes into paying off our debt.  Don't forget my deadline to pay off my hubby's student loan is Thanksgiving ( I can't believe it's almost here!!).  So whatever I don't spend  we can use towards this goal.
I have decided that I am not spending another cent this week.  I am only collecting freebies! Here is my list for Walgreens:

Almay One Coat Mascara  Total = $1.01 Money Maker
On sale for $6.99-
Ad Q $4/1 (November Coupon Book- in Store)-
Register Reward -$4= Free + $1.01 Money Maker
Math Round-Up  $6.99-$4 Nov. coupon book=$2.99-$4RR=Free +$1.01MM

Ricola Mixed Berry Cough Drops (19ct)Free
Sale for $1+$1OOP You get $1 RR = Free

Aussie Hair Products $.01 MM
Sale $2.99
MQ $1 (11-10-09-PG)
RR-$2
Math= Sale $2.99-$1MQ=$1.99OOP, but you get $2 RR= Free

Stay tuned for the freebies from Rite Aid , CVS and others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment