Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

CVS Freebies This Week



As I said yesterday, I am on a quest for freebies this week as I don't want to spend any more money this week.  I came across a few freebies at CVS this week that I though were worth mentioning.  Here is the rundown.  Stay tuned for more freebies throughout the week!

Glade Sense & Spray: Free

Sale: 2/$12.00


MQ: $4.00/1- 10/18 SS


ECB Earned: 4


Math: $12.00-$8.00 MQ - 4 ECB = FREE!!
 
 
Kleenex, FREE
TOTAL: -1¢


SALE: 99¢

MQ: NA


CVS Q $1 flu shot book


ECBs Earned NA


MATH: 99¢ - $1 = -1¢
 
There are some other pretty good deals with not too much OOP, but I am concentrating on FREE this week! I will be adding more freebies shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment