Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Giant Sunday Shopping Trip + Fabulous Pampers Easy Ups Deal


I had a great shopping trip at Giant today.  They have lots of good specials this week.  I have a few pics to show as everything couldn't fit in one or even two pictures.  I will just give you the highlights!  First of all when shopping at Giant you need to look at one of the pages in the back first (the one that says Buy 7 get $5 or Buy 8 get $4-something like that).  You can often find ways to get things for free or close to free using these pages.  I did two of these deals today. 
Giant also has ground beef for $1.89/lb and boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.89/lb.  These are both great meat deals.  I stocked up today.
Also, grab the paper before you head to giant as they have the Marcal napkins for 2/$4 and you will get a coupon for a free pack in your coupon circular.  We go through lots of napkins in our house.  How about you?
Rice a Roni sides are 10/$10 .  I love the natural version (also on sale for $1ea).  They also had the Snuggle dryer sheets for $2.99 (free with the $3 coupon from a few weeks back).

Here are some more pictures


My favorite part of the trip were the Pampers Easy Ups.  If you have a child or in my case children potty training and you have a Giant nearby, my advice to you is to run-not walk to your nearest Giant to grab some of these.  They are on some kind of a clearance and are half price.  The jumbo packs are $4.49 (without needing any coupons).  The mega packs are $7.29(again without coupons).  I really stocked up on these! We shouldn't need anymore before the girls are actually potty trained LOL!  Anyway, that was my find of the day.  I will add my special deals later so you can see how they benefit you!


Anyway, everything you see pictured including 6 jumbo packs of meat, 2 mega packs of Pampers and one jumbo packs and everything else cost a total of $111.34 after coupons!  I think that's pretty awesome because most of it will last us 2 weeks or more.  I should only need to grab produce next week ( I won't be able to resist any freebies too!) 
Stay tuned ... I will be posting some great Rite Aid deals later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment