Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Today Is Mega Swagbucks Day!!

 

Today is Mega Swagbucks day! I have personally won Swagbucks 3 times today and it's not even dinner time! Swagbucks is free to join and is a search engine powered by Google and Ask.com.  The only difference is that you are randomly awarded Swagbucks, which can be cashed in for gift cards to several stores including Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com. On Mega Swagbucks day (today), you win more often throughout the day. On average, I win 2 or 3 times so I've already hit my average! To join, just go here- it takes 30 seconds.  I suggest saving it as your home page so you remember to use it throughout the day.  I'm on my way to earning my 5th $25 gift card-Yeah!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment