Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

50 Keurig K Cups $15.75

 
 
 

I know many of you purchased Keurig Brewers for Christmas. It is the best cup of coffee I've had by a mile.  It even saves money because I'm not buying Starbucks anymore. I am loving the Gloria Jeans Vanilla Supreme Coffee. So it comes to $.31 a cup, so not nearly as bad as my Starbucks issue. It also helps because I used my Swagbucks to purchase it!
So this is a good deal on Keurig K Cups:

Go here
Select a 50 count Kcup.
Choose the Subscribe & Save Option ( you can cancel this option after the order ships) to save 15%
Then at checkout use code: KCUP93O6.
Total Should be $15.75
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment