Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12 Amazon: Kids’ Shoes Up to 70% off + FREE Ship!

 
Amazon has once again discounted lots of adorable kids’ shoes 65% (and more)! Check out the huge selection available here. Plus, all these shoes ship FREE with Amazon Prime or Super Saver Shipping!

Brands included:
  • Buster Brown
  • Keds
  • Puma
  • Reebok
  • Robeez
  • Crocs
  • and more

Photobucket
I snagged these Naturino Toddler/Little Kid 2686 Sneakers for my daughters! They were originally $72.95 and now they’re marked down to $23.34! I know that may still seem pricey, but I just couldn’t resist… they are so cute! There are several choices for $10 or so. I'm loving Amazon today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment