Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Amazon: Ancient Secrets Neti Pot 54% Off!


My hubby has major allergies and seems to have tried everything, from pills to fixing a deviated septum and more… well, nothing seems to work. Anyway, that’s what brings me to this Amazon deal:

Currently, you can snag this Ancient Secrets Ceramic Nasal Cleansing Pot, Neti Pot for just $7.82–down from $16.95! Plus, this item ships FREE with Amazon Prime or with Super Saver Shipping for orders over $25! …AND this Neti Pot has gotten some seriously awesome reviews… even from skeptics! I am definitely going to snag this for my hubby. I have hope that this may actually work! I love finding more natural cures that actually work.  I have heard from several readers that THIS is the ONLY think that has worked for them. Yeah, can't wait to get mine!
If you’ve use this product please let me know. I’d love to hear your feedback.

*********Don't forget to subscribe to my site via email or feed reader (on the upper right)!

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment