Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

FREE Kerasal Exfoliating Foot Ointment Sample!

 

Go here to snag a FREE sample of Kerasal Exfoliating Foot Ointment + a coupon! I absolutely love their products, so I’m excited about this freebie!
**Please note you will be required to enter something in address line #2. I just pressed my space bar once and then submitted the form again and it worked.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment