Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Target Deals This Week

 


A reader emailed to let me know that Target is having a nice clearance sale on kid's clothing.  She found boys and girls clothes up to size 5T clearanced for $.98.  They mostly have sweatpants and shirts (perfect for my twin potty training girlies).  I plan to head on over there tomorrow to check it out (Thanks, Angela!)
They are also having a huge toy clearance sale.  Select toys are marked down as much as 75%.  Since my girlies will turn 3 in February I may snag some Bday presents-shhh!
****If you're heading to your local Target, check out my post here for other Target goodies and coupons.
********Don't forget to subscribe to my site via email or feed reader to keep up on the latest deals!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment