Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Amazon: August Rush (Blu-ray) ONLY $10.99 !

Yay! I’m so excited! One of my favorite movies of all time is on sale! Currently, Amazon has August Rush [Blu-ray] marked down to just $10.99–from $35.99! This also ships FREE with Amazon Prime!

I am seriously in love with this movie! It’s one of the few movies that I can literally watch over and over again! The music is amazing, the story is amazing and the ending is amazing! Have I said that I love this movie? If you haven’t seen it, I can almost guarantee you won’t be disappointed! If you have seen it, what do you think? Are you lovin’ it as much as me?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment