Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Swagbucks! A Program To Earn Free Gift Cards! I Won 10 Today

 

I am loving Swagbucks today.  I just won 10 Swagbucks so I wanted to urge you to join.  It's a free search engine powered by google and ask.com, but you earn Swagbucks which can later be turned in for gift cards to stores like Amazon and Barnes & Noble to name a few!  I win EVERY day (at least 2 or 3 times), but I usually win 1,2 or 5 Swagbucks. This was my first 10.  I have been a member for some time now, but I recently made it my home page which reminds me to use it.  You can also download their search bar as a reminder.  You won't win as much if you don't use it.  We all search the net so why not earn gift cards for searching.  If you haven't joined yet, go here to join.  If you've joined, but not really used it, make it your home page or download the search bar.  I've earned so many gift cards.  This free money helps you keep money in your savings account.  It frees up extra money to pay on your debt.  The small savings pay off the big debt!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment