Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Points Daily Spin Has Moved!


I was so excited because we were supposed to get hard wood floors installed today, but when the installers came they said that they couldn't put them in because we have concrete under our current floor.  We'll have to figure out what to do, but we were all set for it and have to change our plans.  I just put the twins down for a nap and decided to do a few surveys. 

1. I started out with My Points. If you log-in each day on MyPoints to do the Daily Spin, you may have noticed that at the beginning of this month, it was no longer on the front page. It took me a week to figure out where it went, but it is still there!!!
Click on Easy Points and then scroll down to Daily Spin n Win.
It isn't a round roulette wheel like it was before, now you have to match 4 icons in a row on a slot machine.
 
2. Opinion Outpost - 2 surveys waiting for me. I finished both surveys and then cashed out for an instant $5 Amazon gift card.
 

3. There are 4 surveys in my email from Mindfieldonline (you can't log in to get surveys, you must get them by email



4. Lightspeed - 7 surveys waiting for me~survey #1 I didn't qualify, survey #2 I got 75 points, survey #3 I didn't qualify, survey #4 I got 75 points, survey #5 I didn't qualify, #6 I got 150 points, and #7 I didn't qualify.

**Surveys won't make you rich, but they add a little cash to the budget!  I always advise setting up a separate email account (free and takes 30 seconds) for surveys and deals so they don't clutter up your regular email!

No comments:

Post a Comment