Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Chick fil a ~ July 9th Cow Appreciation Day= Free Food!



I love this day, we do it every year!!!
Dress like a cow on July 9 between 6:00am - 10:00pm and get a free meal!!!
**In the past, in order to get a whole meal you must be dressed like a cow from head to toe, if you just dress part of the way (like a mask), you get a free sandwich!
 
I love watching all of the frugal moms stroll in with their whole family dressed like cows (like me).  Some people laugh and say "I'd never do that".  Well then- I guess you'll be paying full price for your meal ~ not us!!

***You can make your own cow costumes using the printable cow part patterns HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen! (Great name by the way - it's my mom's!)

    I just found your site via Brooklyn Craigslist, and I've already signed up for Swagbucks and printed out a coupon for cereal! Thank you for doing all this hard work so that I can more easily save my family money. :-)

    -Meredith L.

    ReplyDelete