Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, July 9, 2010

A Fun Freebie Shopping Day !

I had a really fun freebie day today! I am a special education teacher by day and my students live in a residential treatment facility for kids with special needs (most don't have much family involvement)so they don't get a whole lot of fast food meals.  We happen to to have a trip off campus today so we had fun dressing up as cows for our free breakfast at Chick fil a on the way to our outing and lunch on the way back to school! I teach kids who are 15 to 21 so it's great for them to utilize freebies and coupons so they can learn to make the most of what little money they earn (and I'm just the girl to teach them-he he)!

Tonight I was able to stop off at Kmart. As I told all of you they are having a double coupon event (at most stores) on health and beauty items.  They double coupons up to and including $2 coupons (up to $4 off per item).  You can use 5 coupons per day using your Kmart rewards card.  I had a few BOGO Gillette and Old Spice body wash coupons, which don't count towards the 5 per day total.  I was able to snag 6 body washes~ 4 Gillette and 2 Old Spice, 2 Gillette Deodorants, 4 packs of 4 pack Rolaids ($4/2 coupon~ also didn't count towards total), 2 Pampers baby wipes (used $2 coupon,which did surprisingly double and 2 big bags of Reese's Cups (discounted to $1). 

My total after coupons was $9.32
I got a reward coupon of $10 off of my next purchase because when you buy $35 of Proctor and Gamble products you get a $10 coupon.
So in the end I made $.68 on this shopping trip!! I was psyched.  I didn't take a picture because I'm feeling lazy~sorry:(

*** Anyway, enough of my rambling. I wanted to let all of you know this because the Kmart deal ends at closing on Saturday so if you have any good health and beauty coupons GET ON OVER THERE!! Here is a list of participating stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment