Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Update~ What Did I get With My Amazon Gift Cards This Month


Update~ I am so excited- I just got my order from Amazon and I am getting ready right now to do my princess/Dora makeover on the twin's room! You should have seen their little faces light up!
This month I have earned $45 in Amazon gift cards from Opinion Outpost and $75 in Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks so I decided to update the twins' room as they are 3 now and are really showing their personalities!  Kayla loves princesses so I got her a new sheet and comforter set along with a few little accessories! Olivia is a Dora loving girlie, so I did the same for her with Dora things.  I can't wait to see their little faces light up.  I was looking around their room tonight when I tucked them in and it did look very plain!  I like that they are starting to like different things ! It makes it fun.  I also got them a big tub of organic lollipops (they love these and they're the cheapest I've seen them) and a game they love at the library (Reader Rabit~ toddler edition). 

ALL OF THIS WAS PAID FOR WITH AMAZON GIFT CARDS THAT I EARNED THIS MONTH!!! I am happy with my order and the best thing is that it all ships free too!

                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment