Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Just Earned 150 Swagbucks for Doing a 15 Minute Survey!

I've really been into doing quick surveys on Swagbucks to earn them more quickly.  For those of you who don't know~ Swagbucks is a search engine powered by Google and Ask.com.  They randomly award searchers with Swagbucks.  Trusted Surveys is a new category where you can quickly earn Swagbucks.  You can then cash in for gift cards to various stores like Target and Amazon(my favorite).

Not a member of swagbucks? Join HERE (you get 30 swagbucks for registering)

You only need 450 swagbucks to get a $5 amazon gift card!!!

Also don't forget to go vote in today's Daily Poll, check the trusted surveys and do the Swagbucks Special Offers for additional swagbucks!
 
I usually like to buy grocery items that ship free with my Amazon gift cards.  That reduces my grocery bill and increases the amount of money I can put on debt repayment!

No comments:

Post a Comment