Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

6pm.com: Sketchers up to 75% off + $2.95 Shipping


Currently, 6pm.com has greatly discounted all the Sketchers shoes available here… with quite a few shoes discounted 75%! I even spotted Sketchers Tone Ups priced at just $12.50 – down from $50! I’m guessing the popular sizes will sell out quite fast, so I would hurry and jump on this sale if you’re at all interested. …And shipping is a flat rate of just $2.95 through 2/14 (regularly $6.95)! (Thanks, Erin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment