Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Curves: Get a one week guest pass to try it for FREE!


Is getting fit one of your New Years Resolutions? I was thinking about checking out the Zumba classes and I saw this deal that would work for all of you (and me too!).

I am hearing some really positive reviews of Zumba. Let me know if you have tried it out yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment