Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

FREE PYREX Potholder ($3.75 Value!)

Well Blogger is giving me problems with adding pictures to my posts today so while it may not be as pretty, I don't want you guys to miss any great deals.  Bear with me because I am actually switching the blog over to Wordpress this weekend. It works much better than Blogger, but it may take me a little while to get the hang of it.  Keep checking in and hopefully ML2S will be better than ever as this new platform will allow me to do lots of new and different things for you guys that will make the site easier to use. The site may be down overnight tonight as the official switch is made, but I'll be back!

Here’s a rare freebie… just head on over here and fill out the simple form to score a FREE potholder from PYREX ($3.75 value)! The offer is limited to the first 120,000. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment