Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

KGB~ Another Daily Deals Site!


For those of you who love the daily deals sites (like me), here's another good one.  It's called KGB deals and they feature local deals for cities across the country.  They offer deals for restaurants and other local attractions at 70-90% off.  You can go on over here to join.  I spend around 5 minutes each morning checking out all my local daily deal sites to make sure I'm not missing a great deal. I've bought several deals for my area including restaurants, bouncy places and "paint your own pottery" places.  They do have some great deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment