Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Request a Coupon for $3.50/1 Excedrin PM

I just wanted to give you all a head up because I didn’t realize it when I first posted the Excedrin FREE product coupons… but you can head back on over there and scroll down to the bottom to request a coupon valid for $3.50/1 Excedrin PM product. This will be sent via snail mail and should arrive within 2-3 weeks. I’m guessing this will easily make for a FREE product when paired with a sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment