Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Amazon: Check out all the Cyber Monday deals in the Lighting Box NOW!

Amazon already has set up their Cyber Monday page and they already have tons of hot deals in the Lightning Box. I urge you to go check it out and see if any of the items on your Christmas shopping list are on sale!
**I LOVE dealing with Amazon.  They have the best return policy in the business.  I recently returned cookware to them.  They don't charge you return shipping. You just stick it in front of your house and they email you when they pick it up and when your account is credited.  This is why Amazon is one of the only companies that has actually grown their business during the recession. I always cash my Swagbucks in for Amazon gift cards.  You can also snag free shipping easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment