Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

FREE Custom Wall Photo Calendar !


You can go on over here to snag a free custom photo wall calendar.  You will have to pay a small shipping fee, but it's a great freebie for you for the new year or for someone for Christmas.  I gave each of my family members one of these last Christmas. I put photos of all of the kids and cousins in them.  I have been hearing all year long how much everyone loves them.  They are also a good keepsake after the year is over!
This is a great week to get your calendar made so that you are ready for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment