Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Fireproof Your Marriage For Only $6.99

Okay so this isn't a "deal", but just some good old fashioned advice~take it or leave it.  If your marriage could use a little help (everyone goes through those tricky patches), you might want to sit down with your hubby(or wife) and watch Fireproof.  It can change your marriage for the better.  My hubby and I make a date of watching it at least once a year and it really helps.  A friend of ours recently told us that she was thinking about ending her marriage.  My husband lent them Fireproof without my knowing and now they are going to give it another try.  It got me thinking that I should at least mention it here and if it helps only one couple it will have been worth it.  Fireproof is about a couple who is getting ready to divorce. The husband's father tells him that he will support his decision if he completes a list of specific tasks. The movie shows how completing these "tasks" helps this couple and it really gets you thinking about your marriage.  Even if you have a fabulous marriage, this movie can help enhance what you already have.  Let me know what you think if you get it. I would love to hear about your experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment