Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Seriously ~ Check Amazon

Okay, I know I've been posting alot of deals from Amazon over the past few days. I hope you're not sick of them because there are sure to be more to come.  I was just ready to turn off the computer for the night and head to bed when I decided to do an Amazon search for the dollhouse pictured above.  I've been planning on this dollhouse being the big gift for the twins to share and I have bought a few extra individual gifts for each of them.  I have been checking in on the dollhouse for the past month. The regular price is $149.99.  It has been priced at $118.99 for the past month with free shipping.  I have been saving my Swagbucks to buy Amazon cards for the past few months.  I JUST now did a search and they have it for $90. You better believe I snatched it quick so I saved almost $30!! I'm psyched.  I really mean it, check Amazon NOW for the gifts you have left to buy.  They have great prices right now!  Go on over here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment