Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

My CVS Trip Today (I'm thankful for freebies too!)

I did a quick little trip to CVS today to snag all of the freebies.  There are already some items gone from my store, but I was able to snag everything in the picture (+ a few candy bars eaten by my helpers):
  • 2 Renpure shampoo/conditioner
  • 2 Listerine pocket packs
  • Carmex lip balm
  • 2 Colgate Sensitive toothpaste, used 75¢ coupon
  • 5Reese peanut butter cups 
  • 2 king  size MM packs
  • 2 king size mini MMs
  • 1 king size Snickers
  • 1 Old Spice deodorant  used 1 $2 coupon
I paid around $38 and got back $42 in Extra Care Bucks (ECBs).  They print with your receipt and can be used on your next purchases.
You can go on over here to see all of the freebies starting today at CVS (maybe your store will have more in stock).

No comments:

Post a Comment