Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I hope you are celebrating with your family and friends and planning for a yummy feast later.  We are going to be with family at my wonderful sister's (dropped the in-law years ago) house.  I will be bringing homemade coleslaw and 2 yummy gourmet cheesecakes that I was able to snag via my Rue La La credit.  They are from a Brooklyn Bakery. One is carmel pecan cheesecake and the other is Oreo cookies and cream cheesecake.  They have been taste tested and are delish :)

I am thankful for many things this year including my wonderful and loving husband, twin girlies, foster son (he's a sweetheart), parents,  brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, nice neighbors, supportive friends, a house to live in, a car to drive, food to eat today and every other day,  job(and wonderful boss),  paid off truck and van and just the privilege of being alive to enjoy it all. 

I am also incredibly thankful for each of you. It means the world to me that you take the time to visit each day. I love sharing deals and tips with each of you.  I get so excited when I get emails from readers who have benefitted from information that I have been able to provide.  I also LOVE hearing about debts that you have been able to pay off because of extra cash freed up each month.  Just think of all of the additional things to be thankful for next year when you have continued on your path to get your family financially fit.  We can all change our family tree together by building wealth instead of incurring debt.  My hubby and I have set a financial Thanksgiving goal each year for the past 4 years. In 2007 we were thankful for paid off credit cards. In 2008 we celebrated a paid off mini-van at Thanksgiving. In 2009 we celebrated paying off my hubby's student loan. This year we were able to pay off his Dodge Durango.  What are your goals for one year from now?  Try setting one. You will be surprised at how it helps you succeed.  Please continue to help spread the message to your friends and family about MommyLuvs2save so that we can help other families GET DEBT FREE!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment