Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Just Got Another 150 Swagbucks For A Survey !!



Have you guys been doing the Trusted surveys on Swagbucks ?  This is my favorite new method of winning Swagbucks.  Just 30 seconds ago I got 150 Swagbucks for a 10 minute survey about cleaning supplies. To me this is the quickest way to get Swagbucks.  Try it if you haven't already!  My new goal with my Swagbucks is to get healthy snacks for the twins and other natural grocery items shipped free when I use my Amazon gift cards (by cashing in Swagbucks). Try it and let me know what you think! Go on over here to join if you haven't already. You'll get 30 Swagbucks for joining.
For those of you who don't know about Swagbucks yet, it is a search engine powered by Google and Ask.com.  You are randomly awarded (about 3x per day) Swagbucks, which are accrued in your account until you want to cash them in for gift cards (among other things).  It's free money for doing what you do anyway (searching online).  If you haven't joined, I urge you to do so.  It's free and only takes a few minutes to do so and then you can start earning!

No comments:

Post a Comment