Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Survey = Free Gift Cards Earned While The Kids Were Sleeping!


I spent 30 minutes last night on MySurvey after tucking the twins in and was able to add 1050 points to my account.  I am now very close to snagging a gift card for a dinner out for the whole family. When you do a survey it could qualify you for a bigger survey.  One survey I did qualified me for a 750 point survey and another one qualified me for 225 extra points.  Make sure you check your MySurvey account and do any surveys even if they say zero points. Those are prequalifiers for product testing and bigger surveys!!! I am LOVING My Survey.  They have a huge list of gift card options for redeeming your points. I plan to cash in for a $25 card for a restaurant that always has an abundance of coupons so that I can stack the coupon with my gift card! That way we'll get a free night out for the family.  You can go on over here to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment