Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Amazon Beating Walmart's Black Friday Deals TODAY~

I've been eying up Walmart's deal on this LG Blu-Ray player for $94 on Black Friday.  I just checked on Amazon and they just put it at $93 NOW.  I don't know how long it will last, but that's the price now.  They will be lowering tons of items throughout the night and on Black Friday.  Go on over here to Amazon to compare prices for items on your list! I've had several readers find their gift items cheaper today on Amazon.
Apple iTouch   $199 with Free Shipping. Apple iPod touch 8 GB (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL  Price shows up when you put it in your cart! It includes FREE SHIPPING!

I've also heard that the Sony Handycam Flash Camcorder is the same price tonight on Amazon as it will be during the doorbuster sales at Walmart.  Just do yourselves a favor and go on over here to check Amazon before heading out!

No comments:

Post a Comment