Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, April 2, 2010

My Favorite Survey So Far!

 
I just finished the most fun survey EVER and got 50 points ($5) to do it from Opinion Outpost !!!
All I had to do was watch a TV show today (that I would have watched anyway) and then do a survey about it.
I then immediately cashed out the points for an instant $5 amazon gift card. Opinion Outpost is quickly becoming one of my favorite survey companies! Check them out here!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment