Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gevalia: 3 Boxes Of Coffee And Stainless Steel Travel Mug For $3 Shipped!

 
Gevalia is offering 3 boxes of coffee and a free travel mug for only $3 (even free shipping). There are 11 different flavors to choose from! I'm drinking a cup of mine right now so I thought I'd post for all of you. If you missed out on it last time, it's available again!

GO HERE to order yours!!!

Note, you will be signed up to a monthly delivery program but you can cancel at ANY time!!!

**I ordered through Gevalia to get a travel mug and coffee and then cancelled VERY shortly after I ordered and didn't have any issues at all. I never paid for a second shipment and never got a bill or hard time when cancelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment