Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

FREE Brand Name Samples

 

Don't underestimate the value of getting free name brand samples in the mail! I get 2 to 3 samples a day and they really do save me money over time. I'll give you an example- I recently got a sample of Burt's Bees toothpaste. The twins love it and have been using it every night to brush their teeth. They've been using the one sample for over a week now and still have at least a half of a tube left.  I also got a sample bottle of kid's body wash. We've also used that for more than a few baths.  I know it sounds like a small thing, but that's free baths and toothbrushing for at least 2 weeks. 
 
Add that to all of the free laundry detergent, snacks and cereal that I've gotten in the mail and it adds up to lower grocery bills. Even this little bit takes our debt away bit by bit.  Saying "no thanks" to free samples is like saying "no thanks" to free money. If you're like me and you like getting free samples in the mail you can go on over here to snag some from Eversave for your family! You can also snag free samples from Quality Health. They are running their Spring Sample Program. Yay free samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment