Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Make Money Taking Surveys Part I

 
You’ve probably heard how you can make money online doing different things. Some are scams and some aren’t. The same stands for Paid Surveys. There are real companies out there that will pay you to take surveys. And then there are some that just want to SPAM you. I’ve joined a lot of them and I’ve weeded out the bad ones. I’d like to share with you what I’ve learned about taking surveys online and actually making some extra cash. Because really, who couldn’t use some extra cash?!
 
The first thing you should do is open a separate email account to use when applying to survey companies. The reason for this is not because they are going to SPAM you, but this way all the survey invites are in one place and they don’t flood your inbox. Then you can sign into that email account when you’re ready to take some surveys. You can get FREE email addresses from gmail.com, aol.com, yahoo.com and hotmail.com.

NEVER pay to join a survey company or to get a list of survey companies. All this information is FREE online. You won’t get RICH taking surveys but you definitely can make some nice extra cash depending on the time you have. The more time you have the more potential you’ll have to earn.

You can earn cash, gift cards, prizes or entries into big drawings for taking surveys. Each company does their own thing. Once you join you’ll know exactly what to expect. I like to take the cash or gift cards, but that’s just me.

Here are a few to get you started!


Lightspeed - I signed up around November and have already cashed out for a $10 Paypal payment. You get points for each survey (the ones I have taken have been 75 or 150 points each) A $5 Amazon gift card is 550 points, a $10 Amazon gift card is 1100 and a $10 paypal payment is 1150 points. There are LOTS of other gift cards available too but those are my favorite!

MyPoints - I have been with them for years now. You get points for clicking on links in emails and for doing short surveys. I love that even if you don't qualify for a survey you get some points. You can cash in your points for gift cards. I usually get 2 -3 $10 gift cards a year from them. SUPER EASY SITE TO USE!!!

Panda Research - You get $3 to sign up and survey amounts vary depending on length. You also get emails that you get paid to read (by clicking a link). Payments are paid in $50 amounts.



Opinion Outpost - You can cash out for either an INSTANT Amazon gift card code or a check once you get $5 in your account. I have made over $50 from this company!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment