Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Swagbucks! A Program To Earn Free Gift Cards!


It's the New Year and I wanted to remind all of you to join Swagbucks.  I'm so glad I discovered it.  They are a search engine by Google and Ask.com.  The only difference is that when you search through them you accumulate Swagbucks which can be cashed in for gift cards to places like Barnes and Noble (and lots of other retailers).  I would recommend saving it as your home page (click the button on their site). That way you can do a quick search every time you go online.  Since joining, I have won swagbucks EVERY day ( I won 4 so far today).  I have received many gift cards so far and plan to win a lot more :)  It's easy and cool to get rewarded for searching the net because we all do it anyway- so why not get some free gift cards! Just go here to join- it only takes 30 seconds to join. Let me know when you win!! It's fun.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment