Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Coupons: Nestle, Velveeta + More!

 


Coupons.com just released 2 more coupons:


Save $1 on any 2 Nestlé Pure Life Purified Water Multi-Packs
The 6 packs usually go on sale for $1, so ONLY $0.50 after the coupon!


Save $0.55 on any 1 Package of Velveeta (1lb or larger)


Does anyone have a good Velveeta dip recipe? I’ve made the Rotel and Velveeta, but I’m looking for something a little different than that. Let me know!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment