Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Swagbucks.com = Free Gift Cards

 

I wanted to let you know about a program that I have posted about a few times because it is a free way to earn gift cards.  It's called Swagbucks.com  It is a search engine powered by Google and Ask.com  The only difference is that when you search through them, you can earn and win "swagbucks" which can then be redeemed for gift cards.  I joined and have been able to obtain quite a few free gift cards.  It's pretty cool because it's like getting paid to search the net which most of us do anyway.  Just go here to sign up (it takes 30 seconds or less).  I made it my home page so I use it for ALL of my searches.  I win Swagbucks every day.  I keep my eye out for whichever gift card I plan to cash in for.  Then I pick the next one...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment