Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rite Aid: $.12 Eyeshadow & $1.49 Hair Color + More

 


As soon as I saw the new L’Oreal coupons, I headed over to Rite Aid. I knew L’Oreal makeup was 75% off. Here is what I scored:


Eyeshadow $1.12
used $1.00/1 Eye Product
$.12 after coupon



L’Oreal Hair Color $6.99 BOGO

used (2) $2.00/1 printables

$1.49 each after coupon



L’Oreal Age Perfect Foundation (reg 16.99) $4.24

used $2.00/1 printable

$2.24 after coupon



L’Oreal Colouriche Lip Color ($8.49) $2.12
use $1.00/1 printable
$1.12 after coupon


of course I used the $5.00/$20.00 to score a bunch of make up for just $4.25!


There are some other great deals coming up, so I suggest you print all the L’Oreal Coupons before they reach their print limits!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment