Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Huggies Pure & Natural Free Sample 3 Pack

 
You can snag a free sample (3 pack) of Huggies Pure & Natural diapers.  The sample comes with some nice $3 off coupons good on your next purchase.  Just go here to enter your shipping info and your free sample will arrive in a few weeks.  I can't say enough about these diapers.  They are much softer than other diapers and I love that they are natural as I try to get natural products whenever possible. When I can do it for free woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment