Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Black Friday Extravaganza


I've brought you some of the Black Friday deals available, but I thought I'd recap some of the big store sales.  I personally am more impressed with the freebies we can get at the drug stores than the discounts available at the bigger stores.  I guess free or money makers are my "thing".  The girls are only 2 so they aren't really old enough to ask for anything yet (I'm sure that will end soon enough so I'll enjoy it while I can !) so I am undecided about exactly what I want to buy.  I've gotten several small items for each of them, but I may get them a little kitchen as their big gift.  I'm still thinking about it.  How about you? What are you hoping to buy for your little kiddies? Are you making your list and checking it twice?  Here is a little bit of help as far as who is offering what:
JCPenneys
Open at 4am(Did I really get up that early last year? I must have blocked it out!).  Early shoppers will get a Disney snow globe while supplies last and a $10 off coupon to use on Saturday 11/28.  Here is the link to the full JCPenneys ad.
Kohl's
Kohl's will open at 4am on Black Friday.  You will a $10 gift card for every $50 you spend (can be used as early as 11/30).  Here is the link to the Kohl's Black Friday Ad!
Kmart
Open at 6am.  Here is the link to the Kmart Black Friday ad.
Toys R Us/Babies R Us
Open at 12midnight.  The doorbusters last until 1pm.  The first 250,000 customers nationwide buying the Crayola 64ct crayons with their other items will get the crayons for free. Here is the link to the Black Friday ad.
Walmart
Open at 5am. Doorbusters last until 11AM. Here is the link to their Black Friday ad.
Best Buy
Open at 5am.  Tickets will be handed out as early as 3am for select items.  Here is the link to the Best Buy Black Friday ad.

***I wish everyone lots of fun shopping on Friday.  I'll  be up before the crack of dawn with most of you.  Just remember that because something is on sale doesn't mean you should buy it if you can't afford to.  Try to avoid pulling out the credit cards.  Pay cash or debit whenever possible and make sure you are celebrating the holiday while still being true to your long term goals for your family. I'm not trying to be a downer I just want you to think further ahead than December 25th.  You'll be glad you did (in January and beyond!).

No comments:

Post a Comment