Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

*RARE* Carpri Sun and Kraft Dressing Coupons! Hurry!


Update~I corrected the links below so they are working now :)
Hurry to print these 2 extremely rare coupons for Capri Sun and Kraft Dressing!

$1.00/2 Capri Sun Products (10 ct)

$1.00/1 Kraft Dressing (16 oz)

Talk about perfect timing! Target has coupons for both of these on their site now too so you can stack the coupons at Target for a great deal!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm really trying to become a coupon queen (when I say trying I mean I literally just decided and have been doing research which is how I found this great site) but I do not have a capri sun coupon come up on target or coupons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok sorry I found the Target one but still not on coupons.com

    ReplyDelete