Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kohl's~HUGE Deals + An Extra 20% off + $.99 Shipping

Kohl's has crazy great deals today.  I actually snagged clothes for the twins for NEXT year.  I spent a total of $42 and was able to snag 8 pairs of pajamas (4 pairs for each of them) and 10 shirts (6 sweatshirts and 4 cute little flannel shirts) shipped to my door.  I would really go on over here to check out all of the clearance deals before they sell out.  You can click on the category you are interested in and sort by price to snag the best deals.  Use the code TWENTY4U to snag an additional 20% off.  Shipping is $.99 per item and the sweatshirts were $1.08 each before the code!!
**Some of you may be new to my site and don't know this, but my hubby is 6ft.11.  The twins are literally growing before my very eyes so I NEED to find great clothing deals.  Olivia and Kayla won't be 4 until February, but they are wearing 5T shirts now.  They are skinny, but their legs are so long they are now too tall for their 4T jeans~it's crazy!  I'm 5'9 so I guess that's pretty tall too.  I know they will be taller than me someday (soon at this rate he he!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment