Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Amazon | Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection (800+) for ONLY $5.00 (74% off)!

I was just doing a little Amazon shopping and noticed this Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection for ONLY $5.00 (down from $17.19)! This is a great set with over 800 stickers.  The twins love stickers so I may snag this for them (I know Christmas is over, but their 4th birthday is in February).  I always like to have some gifts in my closet for birthday gifts throughout the year too!

The boys sticker collection is $5.94.

Get FREE 2-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime or Amazon Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was very excited about this deal when I read your email but after checking reviews and doing some quick research, this really isn't a deal at all! Amazon makes it seem like your getting a good deal but 4.99 is the normal price on the Melissa and. Doug website. The only thing you are possibly saving is on shipping!!! Not cool and although i Love amazon, it seems this is happening more and more.

    ReplyDelete