Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve!


                                                                
Well it's New Years Eve again. What are you guys doing tonight?? I am having a quiet evening. Unfortunately my hubby has to work until 1. I took the twins out for dinner. After dinner and 45 minutes of watching the girls play at the indoor playground, we came home and had a "New Years Eve party". They're only 3 and don't really know what that means, but we put a fire in the fireplace and had snacks so that was fun for them.  I let them stay up until 10, which was a treat. Hopefully they'll sleep late tomorrow(I'm dreaming right??).

I'm just sitting here in front of a roaring fire getting ready to watch the ball drop. I'm thinking of 2010 and what we accomplished during the year.  First of all, I feel blessed that each and every one of you takes the time out of your busy day to stop by my site. I love it when I get and email telling me that MommyLuvs2save has helped a family.  I want each of your families to be in better financial shape this time next year. It was a pretty good year with respect to getting rid of debt for our family.  Our biggest accomplishment was paying off my husband's 2007 Dogdge Durango.  Our monthly payment on the truck had been $530 so it really feels good to be rid of that payment.  Now that the truck is paid for we are almost debt free~except for the mortgage (we've paid off over $111,000.00 in debt so far). Overall I have to say that 2010 was a good year for our family.  The girls are healthy and happy and that is the biggest blessing we could ever hope for.

I am so excited to see what 2011 brings and I am so glad to have you all along for the ride! If you like my site and have benefited from what you read here, will you tell your friends, family, strangers in the grocery store to visit me? Thanks again and here’s to a great 2011!

I am also thinking about our goals for 2011.  We have much bigger goals in mind for this year. I will go into that more tomorrow. What are your goals? I'd love to hear about them.  Do you have any financial goals for 2011?  If so, get your game face on! I'm going to be bringing you lots of practical tips and advice for getting started on the road to financial freedom for your family!  What you need to ask yourself is where do you want to be this time next year?

Step 1 is taking out a piece of paper and listing ALL of your debts from lowest to highest.  Start by doing that and we will continue tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment