Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Melissa and Doug Create-A-Craft Cozy Cottage Kit Only $5.75!

Amazon has a great deal on a toy that you can stick in your gift closet for upcomping birthdays!  It's the Melissa and Doug Create-A-Craft Cozy Cottage Kit — $5.75 (was $17.19)
Includes a Wooden Cottage, Paints, and Stickers.
*I'm buying a few of these for my gift closet as I have nieces with birthdays coming up, not to mention my girlies.  I bought the Create a Race Car for one of my nephews for Christmas and it was a HUGE hit.  Dare I say I am now his favorite aunt (ssshhh~don't tell!).
*Don't forget you get free 2 day shipping with Amazon Mom!

As always Amazon prices go up and down so let me know when they raise the price on this so that I can let everyone know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment