Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Make Your Own Foaming Hand Soap!


One of my New Year's Resolutions to continue to decrease our grocery/household budget so that we can pay off our debt faster.  At the same time, I like to get quality foods and products for my family so whenever possible I strive to learn to make things for us at a fraction of the price.  That way we cut costs and use/eat more natural foods and products. 

Here is a recipe I found to make foaming hand soap.  You can make it for pennies instead of spending a few bucks on it.  The other benefit is that Regular antibacterial soap contains a chemical called Triclosan. Triclosan kills both bad AND good bacteria… and apparently that’s just the start of the problems with it.

Now that we got all of the technical mumbo jumbo out of the way, onto the recipe:
 *Foaming hand soap dispenser. I happened to have a few Method dispensers that were close to empty.
 * A few squirts 1-2TBS of Castille soap - Dr. Bronner’s brand (lots of fragrances are available-I like the peppermint) is the recommended brand… plus you can use Swagbucks to get it free on Amazon! The other benefit is that it ships free!
*Water, straight from the tap.
*That's it! Voila~ cheap, homemade, healthy foaming hand soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment