Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Facebook~ "Like Me" Please ?!


Yay, I did it ! I really did it! I finally added a Facebook "Like" box on MommyLuvs2save!  I tend to be a little technologically challenged so it's a major accomplishment when I figure something out all by myself!

You'd never know it, but my father was in charge of the Y2K project for this country and a few others around the globe. He even spoke in front of the United Nations (Can you tell I'm a daddy's girl?).  Anyway, apparently I did not inherit his genius.  Oh, how I wish that I did :) 

Will you congratulate me by taking a few seconds to "like" me via my fancy new box? It's a good idea to be a "liker" because it gives you extra chances for giveaways and I often post other deals and updates on Facebook that I don't have the room to do here.

*I have a few giveaways coming up to help you in your goal to get debt free so this will help you get extra chances!

No comments:

Post a Comment