Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Amazon~ 2 Hot Wii Games at Great Prices !


Amazon has a few great deals going on for 2 popular Wii games. You can go on over here to snag the Toy Story Mania game for only $19.99. I've never seen it this cheap!

You can also snag the Disney Princess Enchanted Journey for only $9.99.  I'm thinking of snagging this one for the girlies, but I'm not sure I want to hook them into video games at 3.  Any thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment