Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, November 5, 2010

12 Plush Hand Puppets~ Only $1.25 Each !!

You can go on over here to snag these 12 adorable hand puppets for only $15.20.  That's a great price for all 12.  I love this idea for creative play.  I plan on snagging them for my girls because they are just starting to get into creative play.  I may also plan on getting a set for their cousins!  They are also eligible for free shipping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment